Wednesday, December 30, 2009

sekalii aja ngepost in english..

hey fellies :)..

you know why I post this one in english? bcoz I miss to use english maan..
oyeah, before the point, im going to sorry bcoz I didnt post for long time, I expressly to do this bcoz i want to post on the new year eve, but I cant wait it for loong.


AVATAR&&ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS

so me, my mom, and my brother went to the plaza semanggi to accompannied my mom to her reunion. she said me and my brother could watch a movie if we want. so i said to my mom yes.. me and my brother walked downstair and we decided to went to the CDstore.. there we bought some CDs and suddenly somebody call me, and it was inez, we talked much about our school. then me and my brother went upstair to the cinema. we decided to watch avatar, but I think its better if we watch it with our family. and my brother said okay, but we must watch alvin and the chipmunks so I bought the tickets for three (include my maid) so we enjoy the movie.. here are my favorite pics:)


the chipmunks and the chippettes


now, the second story..
so me and my family went to PIM. we wanted to watch AVATAR. me and my family watched avatar in the premiere the cozy one. there were very full so we got the second line. I think avatar was totally cool!! you guys must watch it.. here are my favorite scene:)

jakesully^^
---nabilla agii

No comments:

Post a Comment